All Day Early Learning Ministry
Our Early Learning All Day Program includes quiet times and active times to ensure positive mental, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual development. We help prepare children for school by providing activities for listening and following directions, activities for getting along in a group, and by providing many language arts and learning experiences. Through all of these activities we expose the children to a loving God, who sets an example of how we should treat others.
Christ UMC Early Learning is proud to be at a Level 3 rating on the Paths to Quality rating scale.
Christ UMC Early Learning Quick Facts
- Open Monday- Friday from 7am- 6pm
- Ages: 6 weeks through Pre-kindergarten
- We use the platform Brightwheel for all of our parent communication and invoicing
- Christ UMC provides a AM and PM snack and parents provide the lunch
- We are closed one week at Winter Break, one week at Spring Break, and major holidays.
- Students are transitioned to a new room every June.
An Annual Registration Fee of $100/child or $150/family is collected every August.
|Infants||Ones||Twos||Threes||Fours and Fives|
For more information or to schedule a tour contact Lauren McCool, CUMC Early Learning Director: email@example.com or 765-474-8534