Are you ready for fun in the sun with your friends? For the first time, Christ United Methodist Church is providing a Summer Day Camp!
Campers will enjoy time at the Lafayette Pools and Parks, trips to the library, the zoo, and other local attractions. The camp is open to boys and girls ages 4-12. The camp meets for 12 weeks throughout the summer, campers must attend at least 3 weeks of summer camp.
Summer Camp 2017
- Registration Begins: January 7th
- Dates- May 22 – August 15
- Time- 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Weekly Fee: $100 per child for the first two children and $75 for each additional child
- Daily Fee: $30 per child
- Download, print and fill out the registration form or pick up a registration form in the church office
- There is a $50 registration fee plus the payment for the first week of camp ($100). This means you are always paying one week ahead. You will not pay the last week of camp.
- Mail or bring into the church office the registration form and payment
Payments may also be made online at https://christumchurch.org/giving
(please note, if paying online with a credit/debit card there is an additional $5/child fee)
- Mailing address:
Christ United Methodist Church
3610 South 18th Street
Lafayette, IN 47909
- Church Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am – 3 pm
Email Camp Director Lauren McCool at firstname.lastname@example.org