Thank you for supporting our church! click the link below to give online safely and securely.
God richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. We are to do good, to be rich in good works, generous, and ready to share…so that we might take hold of the life that really is life.
Giving at CUMC
At Christ United Methodist Church, we believe that God owns everything. All that we have, even our very lives, are held in trust to be used for the glory of God. We understand that we cannot even begin to repay God for the blessings and grace God gives us all.
Giving, then, is not something God needs nor is it something that earns our salvation; rather, it is an act of personal devotion and worship. Giving is an outward sign of our reliance, not upon “stuff” like money, but God.
We are a non-profit organization that, by God’s grace, exists because people faithfully give to the mission of God in this place (“to make disciples of Jesus Christ”). Donations are used to bless people who are in need, to provide spiritual and community resources, and for the daily expenses of running the church.
If you would like to make a donation to fund the ministries of Christ United Methodist Church you can:
1. Leave your gift in the offering plate, passed during each of the Sunday morning worship services.
2. Mail your gift to us:
Christ United Methodist Church
3610 S. 18th St.
Lafayette, IN 47909
3. Sign up for a regular (monthly, weekly, etc.) direct withdrawal authorization. Click here to download and print the authorization form. Fill it out and return it to the Church Office. If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
4. Download the free “Give Plus Church” app to your smartphone and make a one-time or recurring donation using your debit/credit card or checking/savings account. You may donate as a guest or create an account. If you create an account, you will be able to view your donation history at any time.
5. Give your offering in seconds with a Text Message. To give, simply text the dollar amount to 844-266-5452. You will receive a text reply with instructions to complete your registration and transaction. Giving by text can be done with a debit or credit card and you may make a one-time gift or set up recurring donations.
6. Donate online – by clicking the “Give Now” link – to make an electronic fund transfer (EFT) now or to setup a regular direct withdrawal authorization yourself.