Our objective is to provide safe, loving care that will enable young children to feel secure and comfortable while away from their parents and home. We provide developmentally appropriate activities within a Christian environment.
The program at CUMC includes quiet times and active times to ensure positive mental, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual development. We help prepare children for school by providing activities for listening and following directions, activities for getting along in a group, and by providing many language arts and learning experiences. In the summer, we have a week of Bible School activities for those age appropriate. Through all of these activities we expose the children to a loving God, who sets an example of how we should treat others.
CUMC Early Learning
- Open Monday- Friday 7:00am-6:00pm
- Ages 6 weeks to Pre-Kindergarten
- Annual Registration Fee– $100/child or $150/family
- Chicks– Infants (6 weeks to 12 months) – $195.00/week
- Ducklings- 12 months to 24 months – $185.00/week
- Lambs– 2-3 years old – $175/week
- Colts– 3-4 years old – $165.00/week
- Farm Hands– 4-5 years old- $155.00/week
Caregiver to Child Ratio
- 2 caregivers for 8 Chicks
- 2 caregivers for 8 Ducklings
- 2 caregivers for 10 Lambs
- 2 caregivers for 14 Colts
- 2 caregivers for 20 Farm Hands
We are pleased and excited to announce that CUMC Early Learning has achieved Level 3 in Paths to QUALITY™, Indiana’s voluntary quality rating and improvement system. We have been working to make quality improvements within our program and are proud of our achievements. In addition to creating an environment that promotes children’s learning, we are using a planned curriculum to meet your child’s learning needs. In order to reach Level 3 we have committed to improve program quality for your child by:
- planning activities that lead to school readiness
- participating in additional training and education
- inviting families to be part of program activities
- evaluating and improving our program to provide the best care for your child
You can be confident that as a Paths to QUALITY Level 3 program, we will be meeting the State’s standards for health and safely.
For more information or to schedule a tour contact Lauren McCool, CUMC Early Learning Director: email@example.com or call 765-474-8534