Our objective is to provide safe, loving care that will enable young children to feel secure and comfortable while away from their parents and home. We provide developmentally appropriate activities within a Christian environment.
The program at CUMC includes quiet times and active times to ensure positive mental, physical, emotional, social and spiritual development. We help prepare children for school by providing activities for listening and following directions, activities for getting along in a group, and by providing many language arts and learning experiences. In the summer, we have a week of Bible School activities for those age appropriate. Through all of these activities we expose the children to a loving God, who sets an example of how we should treat others.
Christ United Methodist Church Child Care Ministry
- Open Monday- Friday 7:00am-6:00pm
- Ages 6 weeks to Pre-Kindergarten
- Annual Registration Fee– $50/child or $75/family
- Chicks– Infants (6 weeks to 12 months and walking)- $185.00/week
- Lambs– 12 months to 30 months- $165/week
- Colts– 30 months thru 3 years old- $145.00/week
- Farm Hands– 4-5 years old- $145.00/week
Caregiver to Child Ratio
- 2 caregivers for 8 Chicks
- 2 caregivers for 10 Lambs
- 2 caregivers for 14 Colts
- 2 caregivers for 20 Farm Hands
For more information or to schedule a tour contact Carrie McCool, Children’s Ministry Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-474-8534