Our objective is to provide safe, loving care that will enable young children to feel secure and comfortable while away from their parents and home. We provide developmentally appropriate activities within a Christian environment.
The program at CUMC includes quiet times and active times to ensure positive mental, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual development. We help prepare children for school by providing activities for listening and following directions, activities for getting along in a group, and by providing many language arts and learning experiences. In the summer, we have a week of Bible School activities for those age appropriate. Through all of these activities we expose the children to a loving God, who sets an example of how we should treat others.
Christ United Methodist Church Child Care Ministry
- Open Monday- Friday 7:00am-6:00pm
- Ages 6 weeks to Pre-Kindergarten
- Annual Registration Fee– $50/child or $75/family
- Chicks– Infants (6 weeks to crawling)- $185.00/week
- Ducklings– Infants (crawling to 18 months)- $175.00/week
- Lambs– 18 months to 30 months- $165/week
- Colts– 30 months thru 3 years old- $145.00/week
- Farm Hands– 4-5 years old- $145.00/week
Caregiver to Child Ratio
- 2 caregivers for 8 Chicks
- 2 caregivers for 8 Ducklings
- 2 caregivers for 10 Lambs
- 2 caregivers for 14 Colts
- 2 caregivers for 20 Farm Hands
CUMC Child Care is proud to be at Level 1 status with Indiana’s Paths to QUALITY Program! Paths to QUALITY has been developed to help ensure that the children of Indiana receive better quality child care and brighter futures.
Our decision to participate in this worthwhile program is great news for your child because research shows that high quality early learning experiences prepare children for success in school, work, and life. By participating in Paths to QUALITY we are making a commitment to providing your child with quality care.
You can be confident that as a Paths to QUALITY Level 1 program, we will be meeting the State’s standards for health and safety.
For more information or to schedule a tour contact Lauren McCool, Child Care Director: email@example.com or call 765-474-8534